The facilities for clinical research at Mahendru Psychiatric Centre comprises more than 3000 square ft of floor space. It is a state of the art facility that acts as a resource for the clinical investigators, patients and study sponsors.The site meets the regulatory and industry standards for the conduct of clinical trials.
Reception and registration area
Waiting area for the study volunteers
- Multiple patient examination rooms
- Specimen collection, processing, and storage area:
- Refrigerator centrifuge
- Specimen refrigerator
- Specimen freezer(-70 0)
- Bio feedback machine
Drug and device storage area: designed to meet industry standards
and regulatory guidelines.
- A separate private room for the monitors with high speed internet connection. A
fax machine and heavy duty copier are accessible to the monitors.
- Storage space for regulatory documents and study records. Quality assurance.
- Investigator’s office, space for administrators and coordinators.
- The hospital premises include: pharmacy, clinical lab, sleep lab, EEG lab and other
clinical testing facilities with round-the-clock coverage.
In This Section